tomee-users mailing list archives

From jessepeng <jan_p...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: IllegalAccess exception when reloading TomEE+ 7.0.1 using Apache Camel 2.18.0
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2016 10:01:45 GMT
Well, I've tried with this very simple scan.xml:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<scan>
	<packages>
 		<package>de.lhind</package>
 		<package>org.apache.deltaspike</package>
 		<package>de.gebit.trend</package>
 		<package>net.bootsfaces</package>
 		<package>org.primefaces</package>
	</packages>
</scan>

I verified that the scan.xml is correctly used by removing some packages
from the scan.xml.

But I still get the exception on reloading. By the way, this only happens
when TomEE is reloading, when I shutdown TomEE using the normal shutdown
script, everything works fine.

Romain Manni-Bucau wrote