tomee-users mailing list archives

From Vano Beridze <vanua...@gmail.com>
Subject NetBeans integration
Date Sun, 17 Jul 2016 06:02:20 GMT
Hello,

I've downloaded Apache TomEE 7.0.1 Plume distribution on my Ubuntu Linux
14.04.
I've edited tomcat-users.xml file and uncommented part, that creates tomee
admin role and tomee user.
I've integrated it with NetBeans 8.1 and also indicated user/pass.
The server can successfully started from NetBeans, but when I try to list
web application from NetBeans it gives me the following error: Access to
Tomcat server has not been authorized. Set the correct username and
password with the "manager-script" role in the Tomcat customizer in Server
Manager.

>From the browser I can access http://localhost:8080/manager, it promted me
user/pass and I indicated tomee/tomee (the same is indicated in NetBeans)
and logged in successfully.

Kind regards,
Vano Beridze