tomee-users mailing list archives

From wlad <vvo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Apache TomEE - unable to access "TomEE GUI", "Server Status", "Manager App" and "Host Manager" services
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2014 08:52:17 GMT
OK, this is scenario when will both TomEE GUI read its credentials (from
tomcat-users.xml), and my app read its user credentials from database:

To be able to deploy myApp.war to tomee/webapps folder, I must remove that
context tag (with realm definition) for my application from conf/server.xml
(commented it). Did that, deployed my application to tomee/webapps, then I
have uncommented context tag, started server and in this case I am able to
log in to TomEE GUI, and my application is able to use database defined
under context realm tags.