tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get Tomee JAX-RS CXF + Jackson 1.9? Please help
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2013 08:36:34 GMT
The snapshot has the feature.

You configure a pojo-deployment with marker "jaxrs-application" if you
didnt define explicitely a Application (jaxrs API) or you use your
qualified name of the application.

Here is a sample:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomee/tomee/trunk/server/openejb-cxf-rs/src/test/resources/META-INF/custom.openejb-jar.xml

This sample uses resources.xml Services but you can also set a qualified
name of a provider directly in openejb-jar.xml

*Romain Manni-Bucau*