tomee-users mailing list archives

From zmirc <m_chi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Memory leak by openejb.pool.scheduler
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 08:40:16 GMT
Hi!

Sorry, but I didn't actually understand what your message was in the last reply.
Did my report helped somehow and you've added a new fix or...?

Regarding the second part, the following:
> One more strange thing:
> 1. Deploy the big project, the one with many @Schedule.
> 2. Undeploy it.
> 3. Deploy the sample project used for reproducing the @Schedule leak bug.
> During deployment, errors appear for @Schedule of the big project. This
> shouldn't happen because that project was undeployed before.

I will try to say it again. Basically, I deploy a project which has some @Schedule methods.
I undeploy it, then I deploy a completely other project. During deployment of the latest one,
the @Schedule from the first project throw errors exactly how it happens in the first part
of my last reply, when I was redeploying the same project.
> 2.1. During redeployment, all @Schedule executions crash once, which
> generates a huge amount of logs. That's something new that happens. They
> shouldn't start if deployment is not done...or...whatever other protection,
> because the current situation is not so desired.
My question about the above is: why do those logs appear for @Schedule methods that shouldn't
exist anymore in Tomee, because that project was undeployed before the new one was deployed.

Thank you for such a nice and fast support!