tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <jeano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB vs JBoss
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 15:02:00 GMT
Hi Andy,

Thanks for the feedback.
Just as a side not, we have a lot of Tomcat+OpenEJB instances running in
production.

We are really happy with him and don't want to change to another
Application Server. We studied JBoss and we also have JBoss instances in
production, but we try to focus on OpenEJB.

Andy, regarding the clustering, could you elaborate a bit more what you use
from JBoss Clustering and what you would like to have in OpenEJB?

I'm also really interested in such a feature and would be happy to give it
a try if possible.

Thanks again.
Jean-Louis