tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Container-specific method to prevent classpath scanning for EE annotations
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 07:08:01 GMT
in last version (understand trunk) you have 2 mecanisms:
1) tomee/conf/exclusions.list [i'm no more sure at all but i think it is in
beta-2]
-> contain a list of file (in fact prefixes: for instance "commons-") to
avoid to scan
2) WEB-INF/scan.xml
-> contains the list of classes and/or packages to scan. Here is a sample:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/trunk/openejb/server/openejb-common-cli/src/main/resources/META-INF/scan.xml

- Romain