tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB vs JBoss
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 07:04:17 GMT
Hi,

from what i know (but i'm not so fair) JBoss seems more complicated for a
gain i don't see. OpenEJB is simple and works very well in production. One
cons of  OpenEJB is it is not *officially* certified for the whole JEE 6
stack (only webprofile) but your app should work perfectly.

IMO you should test both (at least OpenEJB/TomEE is simple to test ;))

- Romain