tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: simple-webservice on eclise
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 12:25:28 GMT
using http://localhost:8080/test/webservices/Calculator?wsdl (my webapp is
called test) works.

here is my code:

@Test
    public void test() throws Exception {
        Service calculatorService = Service.create(
                new URL("
http://localhost:8080/test/webservices/Calculator?wsdl"),
                new QName("http://superbiz.org/wsdl", "CalculatorService"));

        assertNotNull(calculatorService);

        CalculatorWs calculator =
calculatorService.getPort(CalculatorWs.class);
        assertEquals(10, calculator.sum(4, 6));
        assertEquals(12, calculator.multiply(3, 4));
    }

- Romain