tomee-users mailing list archives

From Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Telnet server
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 22:33:07 GMT
Romain,
this is a bit confusing. I was not able to find anything relevant to
openejb-karaf. I grepped as well the code for "ListEJB" but no luck.
The other question, why do I need to list the ejbs or binding them ?
>From the page : http://groovy.codehaus.org/api/groovy/lang/Binding.html

public class Binding
extends GroovyObjectSupport

Represents the variable bindings of a script which can be altered from
outside the script object or created outside of a script and passed
into it.

Binding instances are not supposed to be used in a multithreaded context.

will it be ok to use it for this ?
Can you please kindly elaborate ?

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 5:14 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau
<rmannibucau@gmail.com> wrote:
> bindings are missing.
>
> in openejb-karaf-command there is a ListEJBs command, simply do the same
> and add it to the bindings. to get the ejbs you can either use a proxy (cf
> Deployer in osgi module) or a lookup.
>

> - Romain
>

> 2012/1/17 Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alakeel@gmail.com>
>
>> It looks like the code is there already. Just needs to be registered.
>> I am wondering if that's all it needs.
>>

>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/trunk/sandbox/inactive/openejb-telnet/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/server/telnet/GroovySh.java
>>

>> On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 2:33 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau
>> <rmannibucau@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > sure (for the jira)
>> >
>> > if it can help:
>> > -> in the pom:
>> >    <dependency>
>> >      <groupId>org.codehaus.groovy</groupId>
>> >      <artifactId>groovy-all</artifactId>
>> >      <version>2.0.0-beta-1</version>
>> >    </dependency>
>> >
>> > -> in the code:
>> >        final Binding binding = new Binding();
>> >        // for all ejb
>> >               binding.setVariable(ejbname, ejbproxy);
>> >        shell = new GroovyShell(binding);
>> >
>> > then to get the result:
>> >
>> > private String result(final String value) {
>> >        final Object out = shell.evaluate(value);
>> >
>> >        if (out == null) {
>> >            return "null";
>> >        }
>> >        if (out instanceof Collection) {
>> >            final StringBuilder builder = new StringBuilder();
>> >            for (Object o : (Collection) out) {
>> >                builder.append(string(o));
>> >            }
>> >        }
>> >        if (out != null) {
>> >            return string(out);
>> >        }
>> >        return null;
>> >    }
>> >
>> >    private static String string(Object out) {
>> >        if (!out.getClass().getName().startsWith("java")) {
>> >            return ToStringBuilder.reflectionToString(out,
>> > ToStringStyle.SHORT_PREFIX_STYLE);
>> >        }
>> >        return out.toString();
>> >    }