tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Telnet server
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 22:38:42 GMT
you can create a shell by invocation (to check) but i guess there is no big
performance issues.

to get ejbs you can use
SystemInstance.get().getComponent(ContainerSystem.class).deployments() then
have a look to org.apache.openejb.core.osgi.impl.Deployer#registerService
(on trunk in osgi/openejb-core-osgi module).

- Romain