tomee-users mailing list archives

From Gurminderpal <gurminderpal.si...@bayatree.com>
Subject Exception on http://openejb.apache.org/hello-world.html
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 07:29:11 GMT
Hello there,
                     I have gone through your article on OpenEJB
standalone server. Until "Run the Client" Step everything worked well.
                   When i run the exception i get following exception.

     E:\projects>java -cp
e:\openejb-3.1.4\lib\openejb-client-3.1.4.jar:e:\openejb-3.
1.4\lib\javaee-api-5.0-3.jar: .org.acme.HelloClient

/org/acme/HelloClient

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: .org.acme.HelloClient
Could not find the main class: .org.acme.HelloClient.  Program will exit.

I have HelloClient.class in org.acme package. Please find log file
attached..

Regards,
Gurminderpal