tomee-users mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Missing xbean and commons-dbcp depenencies when building 3-beta1 examples
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 17:44:34 GMT
That's weird.  Those files are located in out openejb-3rdparty-
builds, which is listed in the 3.0-beta-1 tag with the url:

   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/repo/org/apache/xbean/
xbean-naming/3.2-r579367/

What's really strange is this repository is not listed in the error
message below. Which source tree are you trying to build?

If you really, just want to make the source you have build, add this
to the repository list in the root pom.xml file:

     <repository>
       <id>openejb-3rdparty-builds</id>
       <name>3rd Party Build Repository</name>
       <url>http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/repo/</url>