tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Ashish Jain" <ashishjain.ja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: allowHosts in OpenEjb3.0
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 11:11:58 GMT
Hi Karan,
            Is there any other alternative for the same functionality where
we can restrict the access to EJB application running on the server? I tried

<gbean name="EJBNetworkService"
class="org.apache.geronimo.openejb.EjbDaemonGBean">
        <attribute name="port">${PlanOpenEJBPort}</attribute>
        <attribute name="host">someip other than my localmachine where
server is running</attribute>
        <attribute name="threads">20</attribute>
        <dependency>
            <name>OpenEjbSystem</name>
        </dependency>
    </gbean>

Please see the host attribute.
Even than I could not restrict the access. Any user is able to access
the EJB on the server?

Any idea how it can be enabled in geronimo 2.0 or openEjb 3.0.

Thanks
Ashish