tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Ashish Jain" <ashishjain.ja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: allowHosts in OpenEjb3.0
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2007 13:03:09 GMT
Hi Jackek,

I am using it in Apache Geronimo. I was able to use the same in AG 1.2 which
has OpenEjb 2.1 as its EJB module.
<module name="geronimo/openejb/1.1.1/car">
    <gbean name="EJBNetworkService">
      <attribute name="host">0.0.0.0</attribute>
      <attribute name="port">4201</attribute>
      <attribute name="allowHosts">127.0.0.1</attribute>
    </gbean>
  </module>

But with AG 2.0 which has OpenEjb 3.0. When I try the same operation I get a
not allowed attribute error.

So was not sure whether this attribute has been removed from OpenEjb 3.0 or
there is an alternative available for the same functionality.

Thanks
Ashish