tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Exception: NullPointerException
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 08:48:12 GMT

Martin Vysny-2 wrote:

> Hi guys,
>   I tried to deploy an EJB2.1 project in OpenEJB, (btw EJB2.0 descriptor
> is rejected by OpenEJB: validation error - the
> <message-driven-destination> element in <message-driven> is rejected),
> but I get this error:

Hi Martin.  This is a known issue and defnitely will be fixed.  Essentially
that tag was removed between EJB 2.0 and 2.1 and there's an alternate way to
do that.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-701

Instead of <message-driven-destination> you add this:
<message-driven>
  <activation-config>
     <activation-config-property>

<activation-config-property-name>destinationType</activation-config-property-name>

<activation-config-property-value>javax.jms.Queue</activation-config-property-value>

     </activation-config-property>
  </activation-config>
</message-driven>

Hope this helps and thanks for the patch to the
moduleId/NullPointerException.