tomee-dev mailing list archives

From "Jenkins, Rodney J (Rod)" <JENKI...@nationwide.com>
Subject Re: Docker images for 8.0.0
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2020 22:16:17 GMT
Pull request created.

May be another example of something to include on automated testing.

Thanks,
Rod.

´╗┐On 2/18/20, 2:25 PM, "Jonathan Gallimore" <jonathan.gallimore@gmail.com> wrote:

    Nationwide Information Security Warning: This is an external email. Do not click on links
or open attachments unless you trust the sender.

    > Being I am newer to the project,  I am assuming that microprofile was
    introduced in 7.1.  Can someone confirm that?  If so, I need to remove it
    from the images.

    That's correct. Thanks Rod.

    Jon

    On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 8:21 PM Jenkins, Rodney J (Rod) <
    JENKIR14@nationwide.com> wrote:

> [...]
    >         >>             >
    >         >>             >     > I'll get that fixed. Thanks Rod.
    >         >>             >     >
    >         >>             >     > On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 5:04 PM Jenkins,
    > Rodney J
    >         >> (Rod) <
    >         >>             >     > JENKIR14@nationwide.com> wrote:
    >         >>             >     >
    >         >>             >     >> Jonathan,
    >         >>             >     >>
    >         >>             >     >> The docker build are failing due to:
    >         >>             >     >>
    >         >>             >     >>
    >         >>             >
    >         >>
    > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/tomee/tomee-8.0.1/apache-tomee-8.0.1-plus.tar.gz.asc
    >         >>             >     >>
    >         >>             >     >> File is not available.  I see it there
for
    > 8.0.0.
    >         >>             >     >>
    >         >>             >     >> Rod.
    >         >>             >     >>
    >         >>             >     >>
    >         >>             >     >> On 1/21/20, 10:51 AM, "Jenkins, Rodney
    > (Rod)" <
    >         >>             > JENKIR14@nationwide.com>
    >         >>             >     >> wrote:
    >         >>             >     >>
    >         >>             >     >>     Nationwide Information Security
    > Warning: This is
    >         >> an external
    >         >>             > email.
    >         >>             >     >> Do not click on links or open attachments
    > unless you
    >         >> trust the
    >         >>             > sender.
    >         >>             >     >>
    >         >>             >     >>
    >         >>             >
    >         >>
    >         >>             >     >>
    >         >>             >     >>     I will get new Docker images out
in
    > the next 24
    >         >> hours.
    >         >>             >     >>
    >         >>             >     >>     Rod.
    >         >>             >     >>
    >         >>             >     >>
    >         >>             >     >>     On 1/20/20, 5:59 AM, "Jonathan
    > Gallimore" <
    >         >>             >     >> jonathan.gallimore@gmail.com> wrote:
    >         >>             >     >>
    >         >>             >     >>         Nationwide Information Security
    > Warning:
    >         >> This is an external
    >         >>             >     >> email. Do not click on links or open
    > attachments
    >         >> unless you trust
    >         >>             > the
    >         >>             >     >> sender.
    >         >>             >     >>
    >         >>             >     >>
    >         >>             >
    >         >>
    >         >>             >     >>
    >         >>             >     >>         On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 11:54
AM
    > COURTAULT
    >         >> Francois <
    >         >>             >     >>         francois.courtault@thalesgroup.com>
    > wrote:
    >         >>             >     >>
    >         >>             >     >>         > Hello Jonathan,
    >         >>             >     >>         >
    >         >>             >     >>         > If I have well understood:
TomEE
    > 9 will
    >         >> manage the latest
    >         >>             > MP
    >         >>             >     >> (eg 3.2 or
    >         >>             >     >>         > superior), right ? When
the
    > master branch
    >         >> will become the
    >         >>             > 9
    >         >>             >     >> version ?
    >         >>             >     >>         >
    >         >>             >     >>
    >         >>             >     >>         I don't know the timings on
that
    > yet.
    >         >>             >     >>
    >         >>             >     >>
    >         >>             >     >>         > Regarding TomEE 8, will
you
    > provide us a
    >         >> MP 2.2 (latest
    >         >>             > 2.x MP
    >         >>             >     >> version)
    >         >>             >     >>         > version ?
    >         >>             >     >>         I have a fairly long to-do
list,
    > but if I
    >         >> can work on it, I
    >         >>             > will.
    >         >>             >     >> I don't
    >         >>             >     >>         know how trivial it will be.
This