tomee-dev mailing list archives

From "Jenkins, Rodney J (Rod)" <JENKI...@nationwide.com>
Subject Re: Docker images for 8.0.0
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2020 14:48:43 GMT
I saw that and it is fixed.  One day, I will be experienced, lol.

Rod.

´╗┐On 2/20/20, 4:22 AM, "Jonathan Gallimore" <jonathan.gallimore@gmail.com> wrote:

    Nationwide Information Security Warning: This is an external email. Do not click on links
or open attachments unless you trust the sender.

    Hi Rod

    Sent you a PR: https://github.com/scriptmonkey/official-images/pull/1 -
    hopefully that has the change needed for the official images repo.

    Jon

    On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 10:16 PM Jenkins, Rodney J (Rod) <
    JENKIR14@nationwide.com> wrote:

> [...]
    >     >         >> quite
    >     >         >>             interested in what consumers of the Dockers
    > would
    >     > expect.
    >     >         >>
    >     >         >>             Jon
    >     >         >>
    >     >         >>             On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 6:22 PM Jenkins,
    > Rodney J
    >     > (Rod) <
    >     >         >>             JENKIR14@nationwide.com> wrote:
    >     >         >>
    >     >         >>             > Jon,
    >     >         >>             >
    >     >         >>             > I was able to get it to build, thank you!!!
    >     >         >>             >
    >     >         >>             > This leads me to a larger concern:  Testing
    > of
    >     > the docker
    >     >         >> images.   I am
    >     >         >>             > open to ideas on how to test these images
    >     > create.
    >     >         >> Currently, I spot
    >     >         >>             > check just to see if they build, which
is
    > pretty
    >     > weak.
    >     >         >>             >
    >     >         >>             > Anyone have ideas for some additional
    > testing?
    >     >         >>             >
    >     >         >>             > Thanks,
    >     >         >>             > Rod.
    >     >         >>             >
    >     >         >>             >
    >     >         >>             > On 1/21/20, 4:21 PM, "Jonathan Gallimore"
<
    >     >         >> jonathan.gallimore@gmail.com>
    >     >         >>             > wrote:
    >     >         >>             >
    >     >         >>             >     Nationwide Information Security
    > Warning: This
    >     > is an
    >     >         >> external email. Do
    >     >         >>             > not click on links or open attachments
    > unless you
    >     > trust the
    >     >         >> sender.
    >     >         >>             >
    >     >         >>             >
    >     >         >>
    >     >
    >     >         >>             >
    >     >         >>             >     These should be there now - my sincere
    >     > apologies for
    >     >         >> that.
    >     >         >>             >
    >     >         >>             >     Jon
    >     >         >>             >
    >     >         >>             >     On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 5:30 PM Jonathan
    >     > Gallimore <
    >     >         >>             >     jonathan.gallimore@gmail.com> wrote:
    >     >         >>             >
    >     >         >>             >     > I'll get that fixed. Thanks Rod.
    >     >         >>             >     >
    >     >         >>             >     > On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 5:04
PM
    > Jenkins,
    >     > Rodney J
    >     >         >> (Rod) <
    >     >         >>             >     > JENKIR14@nationwide.com> wrote:
    >     >         >>             >     >
    >     >         >>             >     >> Jonathan,
    >     >         >>             >     >>
    >     >         >>             >     >> The docker build are failing
due to:
    >     >         >>             >     >>
    >     >         >>             >     >>
    >     >         >>             >
    >     >         >>
    >     >
    > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/tomee/tomee-8.0.1/apache-tomee-8.0.1-plus.tar.gz.asc
    >     >         >>             >     >>
    >     >         >>             >     >> File is not available.  I
see it
    > there for
    >     > 8.0.0.
    >     >         >>             >     >>
    >     >         >>             >     >> Rod.
    >     >         >>             >     >> On 1/21/20, 10:51 AM, "Jenkins,
    > Rodney J
    >     > (Rod)" <
    >     >         >>             > JENKIR14@nationwide.com>
    >     >         >>             >     >> wrote:
    >     >         >>             >     >>     Nationwide Information
Security