tomee-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan Junckes Filho <ivanjunc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TomEE Important PR pending - Merge please?
Date Tue, 14 May 2019 14:38:10 GMT
Removing that flag doesn't fix the problem unfortunately. I saw your
comment Jon, but the issue is not with Geronimo as far as I understand.
TomEE uses InternalApplication instead of using the custom Application
config and because of that geronimo doesn't pick it up in the geronimo
extension.

I added the apache header Jean-Louis. I think Otavio asked for help to
write a test, but nobody replied.

Basically openapiextension ignores @OpenAPIDefinition and the result is
that none of those values are added to the final openapi document.