tomee-dev mailing list archives

From Jose Henrique Ventura <jose.vent...@protonmail.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: TOMEE-2291 - Fault Tolerance Microprofile example for @Retry
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2018 13:06:31 GMT
Hi Bruno,

Thanks for the feedback on my PR and all other things that you spotted also.

Based on this PR https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/259, I see that you made some changes
for a few pom.xml and I also made the same changes to reflect what you have done in mp-faultolerance-retry
pom.xml.

Do you want to me submit another PR? A slight difference between mine and yours is that I
added in the pom.xml a maven-war-plugin > failOnMissingWebXml to false to avoid adding
a web.xml file.

Best Regards,
José Henrique Ventura.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.