tomee-dev mailing list archives

From Dignesh <dgo...@opentext.com>
Subject Log files are not generated in %TOMEE_HOME%\logs folder
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2017 10:44:15 GMT
Hi,

I have deleted logging.properties file present in conf folder. I have added
customised log4j.xml file in conf location, placed the log4j.xml file in the
lib folder.

I dont the catalina.*.log,host-manager.*.log,manager.*.log generated in the
log folder.

Is there any configuration which I am doing wrong.

I have added the below setting in system.properties file

openejb.log.factory =log4j

below is my log4j.xml file attached. log4j_-_Copy.xml
<http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/file/n4681117/log4j_-_Copy.xml>

can anyone please help me on were i am going wrong.
Thank you,
Dignesh