tomee-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ connection wrapper
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 15:03:28 GMT
Well while it doesnt use any static map ok.

We have all the needed code in geronimo to track it properly without eveven
being bound to AMQ and modify injector code at all. Easy alternative is
doing the wrapping in the resource defition. This sounds even a good
transversal feature for debug purposes - like LogSql for datasource. In any
case I wouldnt have it enforced.

Side note: the impl is not thread safe and TCK doesnt test much of it so
not sure it is a criteria. Master has a @Ignore test for this case waiting
for AMQ upgrade, can at least validate a simple case.

Does it make sense?

Ps: several master fixed can be linked to this as well like RA sorting for
destroying of resources