tomee-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Cabrera <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: Growing number of pull requests
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2014 22:33:26 GMT

On Apr 18, 2014, at 3:07 PM, David Blevins <david.blevins@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is probably not the full list of patches yet to be applied, but a definite good
start:

>  - https://github.com/apache/tomee/pulls
>
> Andy or anyone else, possible to get some of these cleared out?  The ASF-Github integration
now puts full details on how to deal with external pull requests in the related JIRA:

> - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-1154?focusedCommentId=13974390&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13974390
>
> I'm pretty excited about this improved integration.  It has historically been very hard
to track patches in a JIRA with a few thousand items.  An actual queue of patch "TODOs" can
really do us some good.

Some of the above pull requests don't seem to have a handy comment a to what to do and some
have no corresponding Jira.  Do we just review and commit?

Regards,
Alan