tomee-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TomEE next version number thought
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 18:02:20 GMT
I'd opt for simply going with TomEE 2.0 and OpenEJB 5.0.

We tried keeping OpenEJB locked to the EJB version number and it got very hard and they eventually
fell out of synch.  There's only a new Java EE version every 3.5 years and I suspect the next
one will be more like 4.

I think we'll regret synching ourselves up to a version number we don't control.

-David