tomee-commits mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Kaloyan Spiridonov (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (TOMEE-2118) @RunAs does not work properly when it is used in servlet
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2017 07:32:00 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2118?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=16178670#comment-16178670
] 

Kaloyan Spiridonov commented on TOMEE-2118:
-------------------------------------------

10x for working on this. I will wait for fix.

> @RunAs does not work properly when it is used in servlet
> --------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: TOMEE-2118
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2118
>             Project: TomEE
>          Issue Type: Bug
>    Affects Versions: 7.0.3
>            Reporter: Kaloyan Spiridonov
>            Assignee: Jonathan Gallimore
>
> I have the following scenario:
> Servlet -> EjbOne -> EjbTwo
> My expectation is that @RunAs of the servlet will be propagated to EjbOne
> and the @RunAs of the EjbOne will be propagated to @EjbTwo.
> But this does not happen - see the output below. When i remove @RunAs
> annotation from the servlet the @RunAs of EjbOne is propagated correctly.
> Actual output:
> EjbOne (Before EjbTwo) expected role: Manager, isCallerInRole("Manager"):
> false
> EjbOne (Before EjbTwo) expected role: Manager, isCallerInRole("VP"): false
> EjbOne (Before EjbTwo) expected role: Manager,)
> isCallerInRole("Administrator"): false
> EjbTwo expected role: VP, isCallerInRole("Manager"): false
> EjbTwo expected role: VP, isCallerInRole("VP"): false
> EjbTwo expected role: VP, isCallerInRole("Administrator"): false
> EjbOne (After EjbTwo) expected role: Manager, isCallerInRole("Manager"):
> false
> EjbOne (After EjbTwo) expected role: Manager, isCallerInRole("VP"): false
> EjbOne (After EjbTwo) expected role: Manager,
> isCallerInRole("Administrator"): false
> Expected output:
> EjbOne (Before EjbTwo) expected role: Manager, isCallerInRole("Manager"):
> true
> EjbOne (Before EjbTwo) expected role: Manager, isCallerInRole("VP"): false
> EjbOne (Before EjbTwo) expected role: Manager,)
> isCallerInRole("Administrator"): false
> EjbTwo expected role: VP, isCallerInRole("Manager"): false
> EjbTwo expected role: VP, isCallerInRole("VP"): true
> EjbTwo expected role: VP, isCallerInRole("Administrator"): false
> EjbOne (After EjbTwo) expected role: Manager, isCallerInRole("Manager"):
> true
> EjbOne (After EjbTwo) expected role: Manager, isCallerInRole("VP"): false
> EjbOne (After EjbTwo) expected role: Manager,
> isCallerInRole("Administrator"): false
> Here is the source of the application: https://github.com/kal0ian/Examples 



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.4.14#64029)

Mime
View raw message