tomee-commits mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Romain Manni-Bucau (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (TOMEE-515) NoClassDefFoundError Exception while marshaling data in CXF RS to JSON
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 17:47:14 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-515?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=13489588#comment-13489588
] 

Romain Manni-Bucau commented on TOMEE-515:
------------------------------------------

i tested with tomee-maven-plugin and in a webapp != ROOT and was not able to reproduce the
issue
                
> NoClassDefFoundError Exception while marshaling data in CXF RS to JSON 
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: TOMEE-515
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-515
>             Project: TomEE
>          Issue Type: Bug
>    Affects Versions: 1.5.1
>         Environment: 1.5.1-SNAPSHOT from today, Nov 1st 2012
>            Reporter: Reinis Vicups
>              Labels: cxf, json, rest
>         Attachments: cxf-json-fails.tar.gz
>
>
> Hi,
> I have very strange phenomena when using CXF RS. For different methods I
> get different class not found exceptions for the classes that are
> definitely in either lib or endorsed folder of TomEE itself.
> It is to be noted that the exception in the first method (processSchedule) occurs only
with accept="application/json". If accept="application/xml", marshaling works as expected
and correct result (formatted as xml) is returned!
> Bean is defined as:
> @Path("/schedule")
> @Stateless
> @WebService(targetNamespace = "http://mythingy.de/")
> public class SchedulerServiceRS {
> This method:
> @Produces({"application/json", "application/xml"})
> @Consumes({"application/json", "application/xml"})
> @POST
> @Path("/process")
> public Schedule processSchedule(Schedule initialSchedule) throws
> ScheduleConfigurationException
> cause
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> com/sun/xml/bind/marshaller/NamespacePrefixMapper
>      at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
>      at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:791)
>      at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)
>      at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:449)
>      at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:71)
>      at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:361)
>      at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)
>      at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>      at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)
>      at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:423)
>      at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:356)
>      at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.provider.AbstractJAXBProvider.setNamespaceMapper(AbstractJAXBProvider.java:137)
>      at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.provider.json.JSONProvider.marshal(JSONProvider.java:515)
>      at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.provider.json.JSONProvider.writeTo(JSONProvider.java:361)
>      at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.JAXRSUtils.writeMessageBody(JAXRSUtils.java:1173)
>      at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.interceptor.JAXRSOutInterceptor.serializeMessage(JAXRSOutInterceptor.java:259)
>      at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.interceptor.JAXRSOutInterceptor.processResponse(JAXRSOutInterceptor.java:155)
>      at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.interceptor.JAXRSOutInterceptor.handleMessage(JAXRSOutInterceptor.java:86)
>      at org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:271)
>      at org.apache.cxf.interceptor.OutgoingChainInterceptor.handleMessage(OutgoingChainInterceptor.java:77)
>      at org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:271)
>      at org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:121)
>      at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.AbstractHTTPDestination.invoke(AbstractHTTPDestination.java:238)
>      at org.apache.openejb.server.cxf.rs.CxfRsHttpListener.onMessage(CxfRsHttpListener.java:70)
>      at org.apache.openejb.server.rest.RsServlet.service(RsServlet.java:53)
>      at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)
>      at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305)
>      at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
>      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:222)
>      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123)
>      at org.apache.tomee.catalina.OpenEJBValve.invoke(OpenEJBValve.java:45)
>      at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472)
>      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:168)
>      at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99)
>      at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:929)
>      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
>      at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
>      at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1002)
>      at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:585)
>      at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:310)
>      at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
>      at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> com.sun.xml.bind.marshaller.NamespacePrefixMapper
>      at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366)
>      at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)
>      at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>      at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)
>      at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:423)
>      at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:356)
>      ... 43 more
> Nov 01, 2012 5:16:09 PM org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.interceptor.JAXRSOutInterceptor writeResponseErrorMessage
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> and this method:
> @Produces({"application/json"})
> @Consumes({"appllication/json","application/xml"})
> @GET
> @Path("/get")
> public Schedule getSchedule()
> produce:
> WARNING: Error serializing the response, please check the server logs,
> response class : Schedule.
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/cxf/common/jaxb/NamespaceMapper
>      at
> org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.provider.AbstractJAXBProvider.setNamespaceMapper(AbstractJAXBProvider.java:137)
>      at
> org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.provider.json.JSONProvider.marshal(JSONProvider.java:515)
>      at
> org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.provider.json.JSONProvider.writeTo(JSONProvider.java:361)
>      at
> org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.JAXRSUtils.writeMessageBody(JAXRSUtils.java:1173)
>      at
> org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.interceptor.JAXRSOutInterceptor.serializeMessage(JAXRSOutInterceptor.java:259)
>      at
> org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.interceptor.JAXRSOutInterceptor.processResponse(JAXRSOutInterceptor.java:155)
>      at
> org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.interceptor.JAXRSOutInterceptor.handleMessage(JAXRSOutInterceptor.java:86)
>      at
> org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:271)
>      at
> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.OutgoingChainInterceptor.handleMessage(OutgoingChainInterceptor.java:77)
>      at
> org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:271)
>      at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:121)
>      at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.AbstractHTTPDestination.invoke(AbstractHTTPDestination.java:238)
>      at
> org.apache.openejb.server.cxf.rs.CxfRsHttpListener.onMessage(CxfRsHttpListener.java:70)
>      at org.apache.openejb.server.rest.RsServlet.service(RsServlet.java:53)
>      at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)
>      at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305)
>      at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
>      at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:222)
>      at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123)
>      at org.apache.tomee.catalina.OpenEJBValve.invoke(OpenEJBValve.java:45)
>      at
> org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472)
>      at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:168)
>      at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99)
>      at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:929)
>      at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
>      at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
>      at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1002)
>      at
> org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:585)
>      at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:310)
>      at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
>      at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
> Nov 01, 2012 5:37:07 PM
> org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.interceptor.JAXRSOutInterceptor
> writeResponseErrorMessage
> WARNING: Error serializing the response, please check the server logs,
> response class : Schedule.
> br
> Reinis

--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

Mime
View raw message