tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <jonmcalexan...@wellsfargo.com.INVALID>
Subject RE: Tomcat 8.5.48: NullPointerException in ApplicationMapping.getHttpServletMapping()
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2019 04:36:05 GMT
Oh yippee. Another release. :-D Do you have an ETA on 8.5.49 Mark?

Dream * Excel * Explore * Inspire
Jon McAlexander
Asst Vice President

Middleware Product Engineering
Enterprise CIO | Platform Services | Middleware | Infrastructure Solutions

Upcoming PTO: 11/8, 11/11, 11/15, 11/22, 11/28, 11/29, 12/2, 12/6, 12/13, 12/20 – 12/31

8080 Cobblestone Rd | Urbandale, IA 50322
MAC: F4469-010
Tel 515-988-2508 | Cell 515-988-2508

jonmcalexander@wellsfargo.com

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee
or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take
any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message
in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank
you for your cooperation.