tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mohan T <Moha...@ramco.com>
Subject Password encryption in Tomcat 8.5.35
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2019 04:05:19 GMT
Hi,

We are using tomcat 8.5.35, on Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 7.4.

Is it possible to encrypt or mask passwords that is being used in the datasource for connecting
to database. I am mentioning the credentials in server.xml

Thanks

Mohan
DISCLAIMER: This communication contains information which is confidential and the copyright
of Ramco Systems Ltd, its subsidiaries or a third party ("Ramco"). This email may also contain
legally privileged information. Confidentiality and legal privilege attached to this communication
are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you.This email is intended to be
read or used by the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, distribution,
disclosure or copying of this email is strictly prohibited without the express written approval
of Ramco. Please delete and destroy all copies and email Ramco at Legal@ramco.com immediately.
Any views expressed in this communication are those of the individual sender, except where
the sender specifically states them to be the views of Ramco. Except as required by law, Ramco
does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee that the integrity of this communication has
been maintained nor that the communication is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.
If you do not wish to receive such communications, please forward this communication to marketing@ramco.com
and express your wish not to receive such communications henceforth.