tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Windows registry entry missing on Tomcat Silent install - 9.0.20
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2019 08:20:06 GMT
On 16/09/2019 05:09, Pradeep Kumar M N wrote:
> Can anyone help on the below issue ?

Try reading the replies to your original message.

Mark

But after silent installation, below mentioned registry entry seems not added.  I am passing
a Config ini file to tomcat installer with /C option. This issue is only present when I pass
the /C parameter. When I don't pass the parameter, registry entry seems to be added correctly
in registry.

> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat\9.0
>
> apache-tomcat-9.0.20.exe /C=< tomcatConfig.ini file path> /S /D=<install path>
>
> Below is the entry present in tomcatConfig.ini
> JavaHome=$javaHomeEnv
>

> Has one any encountered this issue ?
>
> Thanks
> Pradeep
> DISCLAIMER: This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely
for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Opinions, conclusions and other information
in this transmission that do not relate to the official business of QuEST Global and/or its
subsidiaries, shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. Any statements made
herein that are tantamount to contractual obligations, promises, claims or commitments shall
not be binding on the Company unless followed by written confirmation by an authorized signatory
of the Company.