tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mark A. Claassen" <MClaas...@ocie.net>
Subject RE: Which native package should I use
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2019 17:26:42 GMT
Thanks.  I compiled Tomcat myself and saw that the Native libraries are a part of that and
so I built the Java part.  However, I see in the binary distribution, these are not included.
 I guess I was being a bit too eager.

Mark Claassen
Senior Software Engineer

Donnell Systems, Inc.
130 South Main Street
Leighton Plaza Suite 375
South Bend, IN  46601
E-mail: mailto:mclaassen@ocie.net
Voice: (574)232-3784
Fax: (574)232-4014

Confidentiality Notice: OCIESERVICE
The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s)
named in this message. This communication is intended to be and to remain confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this message has been addressed
to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this
message and its attachments. Do not deliver, distribute, copy, disclose the contents or take
any action in reliance upon the information contained in the communication or any attachments.