tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OCSP Connector on Tomcat 8.5 not working
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2019 19:41:17 GMT
On 25/06/2019 20:22, Michael Magnuson wrote:

> Mark, thanks for the further clarification.  With that setup, it prompts for the smart
card PIN and you can select your certificate, but then nothing happens.  The only way I can
get it to successfully open the page is if I also add the attributes trustStoreFile= and trustStorePass=
but still no OCSP action.

Can you post your current configuration please.

Please also list the certificate(s) in each of the keystores / PEM files.

I'm wondering if the chain from the sever to the CA is missing.

Mark