tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Victor WILLART <victor.will...@hei.yncrea.fr>
Subject Web app not starting after removing/installing service.bat
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2019 13:21:39 GMT
Hi, me again.

By trying to fix a problem I made it worse.
I removed the service.bat in ...\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 8.0\bin and installed it
again following the commands. My service seems to work well after a reboot (can stop and start
it at least) but my web app is not launching anymore.

I didn't change any other file between the moment my app was working and the moment it  wasn't
anymore.

Did I miss something in the process ? All the links/IP to the server must have remained the
same right ?

Regards

VW