tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Усманов Азат Анварович <usma...@ieml.ru>
Subject Ocsp must staple and bz 56148
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2019 19:07:20 GMT

Hello everyone!
I was wondering if it is reasonable for me to expect ocsp stapling (bz56148 )to be fixed by
the end of August. The reason I ask is that our corporate DV SSL certificate expires at the
end of August.  And I was thinking about getting a new one with the ocsp must staple extension
enabled. Obviously, it depends on by 56148  being fixed.   The bigger question is it worth
it? And what are potential (browser) issues for running tomcat with must staple enabled certificate?
Since we now know that ocsp stapling works on java9 +jsse tomcat, maybe someone here already
has must staple enabled on their certificate running a tomcat server and could possibly share
the experience here.
С уважением,
Азат Усманов
Отдел разработки программного обеспечения
Институт экономики, управления и права (г. Казань)