tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier (tomcat) ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Apache 2.4.39 update for Ubuntu 14.04
Date Tue, 14 May 2019 08:47:12 GMT
Hi.

I believe that you are writing to the wrong mailing list.

"Apache" is an organisation, which groups together many different open-source software
"products" or "projects". See : http://apache.org/index.html#projects-list

One of these is "Apache httpd", a webserver, and that seems to be the one you are
mentioning below. See : http://httpd.apache.org/

Another (totally different) one is "Apache Tomcat", a java servlet container. See :
http://tomcat.apache.org/
This user's list (users@tomcat.apache.org) is for Apache Tomcat.

(note : you are always welcome on this Apache Tomcat mailing list, if your
question/problem relates to Apache Tomcat in any way)