tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pablo Salazar <pablo.c.sala...@outlook.com>
Subject It's possible run PHP on Tomcat 8 without use Quercus?
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2019 12:44:35 GMT
Hi,

I am lookling for a solution to my problema.

I have Tomcat 8 installet with Quercus for run PHP, but recently I need load Imagick module
for a new funcionality on my page, but on the GUIDES of Imagick, it’s needed to use php.ini
of PHP intsdallation, but Quercus don’t have that file.

I have insalled PHP on some folder (D: \PCSA\php) so into that folder I have php.ini file,
I configure the necesary lines fot Imagick so, when I run pgp -i | findstr -i “imagick”
the moduel t’s loaded, but when I run http://hostname:9095/phpinfo.php (that file it’s
for phpinfo() function) the response it’s for configuration of Quercus, I mean, load PHP
of Quercus, not d:\PCSA\php.

First question: How can I run PHP on Tomcat  8 without Quercus?

Second Question: How can I configure Quercus for load Imagick module?

REgards,

Pablo Salazar