tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Garret Wilson <gar...@globalmentor.com>
Subject Re: programmatically setting MIME mappings for static-only site
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2019 21:21:25 GMT
>> On April 19, 2019 4:20:24 PM UTC, Garret Wilson
>> <garret@globalmentor.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> So I've probably answered my own question; this is an old TODO
>>> that needs to be done, I suppose?
>> Yep.
> +1
>
> This is a perfect "beginner" enhancement.

Yay! I'd love to take that on.

Would you like to assign a GitHub ticket to me, or should I create one?
I don't remember the details of the source control process, but you guys
have described it before when talking about configuration. I'll review
the other threads to remember what the GitHub status is, but if it's OK
to assign me a GitHub ticket, that would sure be helpful (instead of my
keeping track of emails).

Garret