tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jäkel, Guido <G.Jae...@dnb.de>
Subject RE: How to add an header field to all requests unconditionally
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2019 10:44:19 GMT
Dear Thomas,

you may include a filter servlet into the application to modify the response header. A quick
search offers e.g.  https://gist.github.com/danlangford/3669475 , which states to implement
a generic, configurable Response Header Filter.

You may compile this servlet independent from an existing application, therefore you may tweak
even existing WARs with this.

Guido