tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "youness.dakkoun@bnpparibasfortis.com" <youness.dakk...@bnpparibasfortis.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 8.5.13 - random issue with HTTPS (blank page) - working good with HTTP
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2019 17:28:09 GMT
Dear,

We are facing instability on our BI platform due to Tomcat.

We have our https url working but sometimes, we get a blank page and stay like that for several
time, in the meantime if we use the url without HTTPS as HTTP it works.

The only fix we apply know is to restart the tomcat but this is not a solution...

So, the issue is related to HTTPS, can you help us to tackle this problem and find the root
cause ? and better logging ?

BNP Paribas Fortis disclaimer:
http://www.bnpparibasfortis.com/e-mail-disclaimer.html

BNP Paribas Fortis privacy policy: