tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Dale <jcdw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to display the current In-Use Stack Size
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2019 17:15:58 GMT
I found this in some old code .. not sure if it works.  Let me know.

//Getting the runtime reference from system
            Runtime runtime = Runtime.getRuntime();

            //Print used memory
            out.println("Used Memory: "
                + ((runtime.totalMemory() - runtime.freeMemory()) / mb) + "MB");
            out.println("<br/>");

            //Print free memory
            out.println("Free Memory: "
                + (runtime.freeMemory() / mb) + "MB");
            out.println("<br/>");

            //Print total available memory
            out.println("Total Memory: " + (runtime.totalMemory() / mb) + "MB");
            out.println("<br/>");

            //Print Maximum available memory
            out.println("Max Memory: " + (runtime.maxMemory() / mb) + "MB");
            out.println("<br/>");