tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Campbell, Lance" <la...@illinois.edu>
Subject Re: How to display the current In-Use Stack Size
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2019 18:51:43 GMT
I have seen those as well.  I was hoping someone knew if there was a way to view the Java Stack
in particular.

´╗┐On 3/4/19, 11:16 AM, "John Dale" <jcdwrrc@gmail.com> wrote:

    I found this in some old code .. not sure if it works.  Let me know.

    //Getting the runtime reference from system
                Runtime runtime = Runtime.getRuntime();

                //Print used memory
                out.println("Used Memory: "
                    + ((runtime.totalMemory() - runtime.freeMemory()) / mb) + "MB");
                out.println("<br/>");

                //Print free memory
                out.println("Free Memory: "
                    + (runtime.freeMemory() / mb) + "MB");
                out.println("<br/>");

                //Print total available memory
                out.println("Total Memory: " + (runtime.totalMemory() / mb) + "MB");
                out.println("<br/>");

                //Print Maximum available memory
                out.println("Max Memory: " + (runtime.maxMemory() / mb) + "MB");
                out.println("<br/>");