tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jan Vomlel <jan.vom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTPS Invalid character found in method name. HTTP method names must be tokens.
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2019 09:25:07 GMT
Hello Mark,

communication is on

https://drive.google.com/open?id=12ZqbgKkHzGKzXk19ssIcJMX6iQBUE4fQ

file 18-03-2019-3-filtered-one-connection.pcapng

There is also full communication log from wireshark and catalina.out.

Critical packet contains data:

17 03 03 01 AB 00 00 00   00 00 00 00 01 19 58 D0

In wireshark it is followed by Change cipher spec, in catalina out are
this packets together in one request. Client was firefox 60.5.2esr.

Thanks, Jan