tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Olaf Kock <tom...@olafkock.de>
Subject Re: I'm not able to get acces server status Apache Tomcat/9.0.16
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2019 12:21:57 GMT

On 04.03.19 19:06, ITMex wrote:
> Hi everyone, I'm running Apache Tomcat/9.0.16 over CentOS 7 so far is
> okay, but I'm not able to get acces to "server status, Manager App and
> Host Manager" menus, even from localhost I got the following message:
>

> HTTP Status 404 – Not Found

Did you deploy the manager app? (check your tomcat's webapps directory)
Are you connecting directly to your Tomcat, or to a local reverse proxy
(e.g. Apache httpd or nginx)?

Also, you'd not "even" get access from localhost, but "only", according
to the standard configuration for the manager app, if it is deployed.