tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jäkel, Guido <G.Jae...@dnb.de>
Subject RE: How to add an header field to all requests unconditionally
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2019 12:28:08 GMT

Oh sorry, I misinterpreted that.

@Thomas: By other words, you want to know something about the destination of your request.
To be curious I want to know what the different Connectors are used for? Maybe there's another
thing associated with the Connector that is more easy to detect for the application.