tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jäkel, Guido <G.Jae...@dnb.de>
Subject RE: Crash in http connector random once a day
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2019 11:02:33 GMT
Dear Daniel,

a request is logged in the access log after it has finished. (In addition, on Tomcat the log
is flushed with some delay, but that's not the problem here).

But if the request is stall while processing, there's no hint in the access log. Therefore:
Is there an application log that may confirm that the request have reached the application
on Tomcat and have start to process?

On Tomcat, there's also a request scoreboard feature where you may "live watch" outstanding
requests. You may access to it via the Tomcat Host Manager Application. As a hint, I may also
provide you a short (Unix) script to readout this from the MBean by HTTP via the jmxproxy-Feature
of the Manager.

Greetings

Guido