tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Aryeh Friedman <aryeh.fried...@gmail.com>
Subject context destroy method only be called once
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2019 04:16:11 GMT
Platform / tomcat version:  Tomcat 9.0.13 / FreeBSD 11.2-RELEASE (amd64)
[from ports collection without modification]

I have 3 ServletContextListener concrete classes and on tomcat start all 3
contextInitalized() methods are called, and complete,but on tomcat stop
only one of the three contextDestroyed() methods completes though all are
called.  Is this normal?  If so what is the right way to work around only
one being able to complete?  If not where and how should I start debugging
this?