tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rathore, Rajendra" <rarath...@ptc.com>
Subject precompile JSPs failure issue - Tomcat community
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2018 09:21:09 GMT
Hi Team,

We have precompileJSPs tests that include compilation of around 4000 jsp files. After upgrading
to Tomcat 8.5.34 from Tomcat 8.5.32 we are facing an Error: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable
to create new native thread

The machines on which tests were executed have 16GB of RAM, out of which around 13GB was free.
The precompileJSPs tests were executed on Tomcat 8.5.34 by setting ANT_OPTS from -Xmx4096m
to -Xmx10240m, But Still the result was OutOfMemoryError.

However, We successfully tested precompileJSPs tests for Tomcat 8.5.32 with ANT_OPTS as -Xmx384m

Can someone please have a look into this issue?

Thanks and Regards,
Rajendra Rathore
9922701491