tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Shailendra Kumar Verma <shailendra.kumar.ve...@convergys.com>
Subject Java 11 support in Apache Tomcat 9.0
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2018 11:40:30 GMT
Hello,

When we run Tomcat 9.0.12 installer, it prompts to provide JRE location. Since Java 11 LTS
release yesterday does NOT have any JRE installer separately, all it has server JVM embedded
in it under <jdk-11\bin\server>. If I give this path where jvm.dll located under server
folder, it does not recognize.

Whats' the plan for Java 11 for Apache Tomcat 9.0?

Thanks,
Shailendra

NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is intended by Convergys
Corporation for the use of the named individual or entity to which it is directed and may
contain information that is privileged or otherwise confidential. If you have received this
electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying or
forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by reply email or by telephone (collect),
so that the sender's address records can be corrected.