tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Shailendra Kumar Verma <shailendra.kumar.ve...@convergys.com>
Subject RE: Java 11 support in Apache Tomcat 9.0
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2018 12:01:28 GMT
Johan,

That's what I am saying. All we have now, jvm.dll that comes under jdk-11\bin\server\jvm.dll.
No JRE is released from Java 11 now.

Thanks,
Shailendra

-----Original Message-----
From: Johan Compagner <jcompagner@servoy.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2018 5:28 PM
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Java 11 support in Apache Tomcat 9.0

***CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not open attachments
or click links unless you recognize sender and know content is safe.*** Forward suspicious

Just wondering how do you get a JRE?
oracle doesnt provide one anymore (and the JDK that you can download can only really be used
for development and nothing else)

so are you using the open source JDK?

--
Johan Compagner