tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Karen Goh <karenwo...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Connection refused: connect
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2018 08:54:34 GMT
Hi,

I am repeatedly getting the following exceptions and am stuck here like forever.

Hope someone can tell me what's wrong with my tomcat server  version: 8.5.24 with Eclipse

	at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.connect0(Native Method)
	at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Unknown Source)
	at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(Unknown Source)
	at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(Unknown Source)
	at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
	at java.net.Socket.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at java.net.Socket.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at org.eclipse.jdi.internal.connect.SocketTransportService$2.run(SocketTransportService.java:148)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Tks.