tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "James H. H. Lampert" <jam...@touchtonecorp.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat Manager weirdness on a Google Compute instance
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2018 18:06:22 GMT

On 9/6/18, 10:42 AM, Louis Zipes wrote:
> Does the file show a modified date/time that could point to at least
> a timing for the action?

When I got the question, I'd already changed two of the prototype
instances, but there was one left.

That was the newest of the prototype instances, created August 16th. And
the date stamp on the manager/WEB-INF/web.xml is August 24th.

Which is odd, given that this prototype instance was created by cloning
another prototype instance, and loading it with different webapp contexts.

--
JHHL